In this article we will go over the following information regarding CFI:
• Our Mission
• Our Vision
• Our World-Class Certification Programms
• Is CFI Internationally Recognized?
• How CFI Programs Differ from Other Finance Certifications?
• How Our Programs Help Learner's Careers?
• What Our Learners Have to Say
CFI is the leading global provider of training and productivity tools for finance and banking professionals. CFI delivers the skills, certifications, CPE credits, and resources to help anyone—from beginners to seasoned pros—drive their career in finance & banking.
Since founded in 2015, CFI has worked hard to develop in-depth certification programs that promised career growth and open doors to its learners.
Starting off with a mere few hundred members in 2015, CFI now has 1.5M+ learners. Many are seasoned industry professionals looking to brush up their knowledge and skills. Others are completely new to the industry, looking for a way to get their foot in the door.
Our Mission ^
Our mission at Corporate Finance Institute is to enhance the skills, knowledge, and productivity of finance and banking professionals worldwide. To us, this means:
- Giving individuals the content, training, and tools to advance their careers.
- Giving organizations an effective solution to improve employee outcomes, increase productivity and reduce turnover.
Our Vision ^
Our vision is for CFI to be an enduring resource for finance and banking professionals worldwide as they build their path to success. We aim to support every professional’s career journey in a high-impact way.
We achieve this by putting our customers’ needs first and providing valuable resources for every professional at any stage of their finance career—now and in the future.
Our World-Class Certification Programs ^
We offer 5 main Certification Programs, including the FMVA, BIDA, FPWM, CBCA, and CMSA.
Apart from certification programs, we also offer a vast library of courses and specializations.
For more information on our programs and specializations, see this guide
Is CFI Internationally Recognized? ^
We have designed our curriculum to be applicable at an international level and not focus on a specific region. While our content is aligned with North American standards, we have professionals taking our courses in all continents of the world.
You can read more about CFI here
- CFI is accredited by the Better Business Bureau® (BBB)—a private, nonprofit organization that has been advancing marketplace trust for over 100 years. To maintain accreditation standards, CFI follows the BBB Standards in accordance with the BBB Standards for Trust.
- CFI is also a recognized continuing education provider by the CPA Institutions in Canada and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) in the US for CPE credits.
CFI certificate holders are expected to adhere to the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
Earning a CFI certificate demonstrates mastery of a broad range of corporate finance, financial modeling, and valuation skills that will set you apart from the competition at any stage in your career.
Check an overview of our certification programs and specialization bundle here
How CFI Programs Differ From Other Finance Certifications ^
For an in-depth comparison of CFI and its top competitors, we created a huge comparison chart
How Our Programs Help Learners' Careers ^
Since 2015, CFI’s programs and certifications have been delivered to over 1,500,000 individuals at:
- top universities
- investment banks
- accounting firms
- operating companies worldwide
CFI™ courses are taught by professional wall street trainers who have taught classes for new hires at global investment banks for over twenty years. The skills you learn will be applicable at an international level, regardless of your location.
The modern financial analyst requires a well-rounded skill set that takes time to acquire. Some of the skills are developed in university, some are developed on the job, and some of the skills come from experience and developing a strong business intuition.
At CFI, we combine all three skill sets — theory, application, and intuition — into a condensed, self-paced program that can be taken anytime, anywhere.
You can read how our programs helped our members in their careers here
What Our Learners Have to Say ^
You can read our learners' testimonials here