CBCA® Full Immersion Features
Our most premium CBCA® Full Immersion Bundle provides a comprehensive program with real insights into tasks faced by credit analysts and those in commercial banking on a daily basis.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Please refer below for more information on the additional features included in the Full Immersion Bundle & CBCA® Program:
1. Complimentary Printed Certificate
- The certificate printing fee of US$97 for your CBCA® certificate will be waived.
- Printed in high quality, on large size certificate paper measuring 11.0 x 14.0 inches.
- Delivered with tracking, to anywhere in the world, within 5-7 business days.
2. Premium Email Support
- Receive one-on-one email feedback from qualified financial analysts, enhancing your learning development, and improving your financial modeling skills.
- Note: You can ask up to 5 questions per week and receive detailed feedback from our qualified program specialist.
3. CBCA® Beta Course Access
- Access soft launch courses before anyone else.
- Become an expert or improve your professional skills by learning about new topics.
4. CFI Program Discounts
- 20% Off FMVA & Other Programs
- Example: FMVA Self-Study price after discount = $397.60
5. Résumé & Cover Letter Feedback
- Obtain a comprehensive review of your résumé from one of our in-house financial analysts. Receive honest feedback on your skills and expertise from experts that know the industry. Get personalized recommendations that will increase coherency and impress employers.
6. Free FINMO Competition Entry
- Take part in the international CFI Financial Modeling Competition.
- Compete by building a financial model in a “real-world” simulation.
- WIN USD $10,000 worth of cash prizes and contend to be the best in the world.
7. System Integrations
- Get access to some of the industry's market-leading integrations: Pitchbook, S& Capital IQ, IBISWorld, Beeken, and Getting People Right.
8. Additional Practice Case Studies
Full-Immersion students can take advantage of exclusive real-world cases. Please click here to view for more information on bonus case studies and premium templates.
We have added several free bonus integrations in the Full Immersion Bundle/Plan.
- 6-month Free Trial Access to Pitchbook: this software is used by leading professional investors to get detailed insights into public and private market data.
- 2-months Free Access to S&P Capital IQ: access to sector-specific, comprehensive, and reliable intelligence to ensure you stay one step ahead of your competitors. M&A transactions, capital raising, target screening and much more.
- 6-months Free Access to IBISWorld: a global database of comprehensive industry research reports.
- Receive Special Pricing on Beeken: 50+ of the most reputable financial news sources, plus technical indicator charts and company fundamental data, analyst recommendations, company financials, and more.
- 2 Free Courses on Getting People Right: Learn how to become a leadership and human resources master. Upgrade your skills with world-class courses and tools.
Once you enroll in the Full Immersion Bundle/Plan, you can get access to the integrations by following the instructions on your dashboard here.
Additional Practice Case Studies
The extra case studies currently available in the Full Immersion Bundle are:
- Cool Tech Climate Solutions Case Study
In this case study, you will become the credit analyst by immersing yourself in a simulation client file. You will review the due diligence package, conduct a thorough qualitative and quantitative analysis of the prospective borrower and transaction, then provide your recommendations around credit structure. Finally, you will complete a full credit application with your formal proposal for the adjudication team
- Woodchucks Ltd. Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate Case Study
In this case study, you will play the role of a credit analyst working in a financial institution and perform a comprehensive credit analysis on an owner-occupied commercial real estate transaction. You will review the customer brief, the company's financial statement, the real estate appraisal, the industry report, and other relevant documents. Then, you will conduct a thorough qualitative and quantitative analysis of the prospective borrower and transaction. Based on your analysis, you will complete a full credit application with your proposal. We include a solution package and a video debrief to explain the key components of this case. Once you have tried the case yourself, you can review the answer key and the video debriefs to check your analysis.
- Bad Boys Brewing Case Study
In this case study, you will act as a credit analyst and perform an annual review for an existing borrower as well as consider the borrower’s request for additional financing. You will need to determine the right amount of qualitative and quantitative analysis to perform, first to ensure the existing credit structure can be supported and then whether any further credit can or should be extended to the borrower. Based on your analysis, you will complete the credit application supporting your conclusion. This is the document that the credit adjudicator relies on to make the final credit decision.