Continuing Professional Education Credits for CPAs
CFI courses currently count as verifiable CPE credits for American CPAs and CPD credits for Canadian CPAs. Our courses offer hands-on training for financial modeling, financial analysis, and accounting topics. Students take our courses to continue developing their skills and technical knowledge and can earn up to 254.5 CPE credits in total, after successfully completing all courses in CFI’s program.
We are an official NASBA sponsor, and offer CPEs to our learners.
How do I earn CPE Credits from a CFI course?
You would need to complete a course to earn the CPE credits the course is eligible for.
To earn a CFI certificate a candidate must:
- Enroll in any certificate level course
- Download the included Excel files
- Complete all of the video-based chapters
- Complete the exercises in your downloaded Excel files
- Pass all of the final assessments with an 80% grade (you can always retake the final assessments)
Please make sure that all of the sections in the course are marked with the checkmarks by clicking the "Complete & Continue" button on the bottom center of the screen.