Enrollment Options and Fees
CFI™ offers various enrollment options to help choose the option that best suits your needs.
- One-time Payment Fee Option - 2-Year Access
Students who are interested to have 2-year access to our courses and programs can enroll through the one-time payment fee option. Each of our certification programs is offered in two bundles:
- Self-Study Bundle for USD 497: includes 2-year access to all program courses, learning materials, certificates, and an exclusive library of modeling templates
- Full Immersion Bundle for USD 847: includes everything in the Self-Study Bundle with additional features such as 1-on-1 feedback on financial models, additional case studies, resume assistance, and more!
- Recurring All-Access Membership Plans - Monthly/Yearly Access
Students who are looking to have instant access to all CFI™ certification programs (FMVA®, CBCA®, CMSA®, and BIDA™) can enroll through the subscription plan. We offer three enrollment options for this bundle:
- Basic All-Access Subscription - Monthly: Get monthly access to the Self-Study bundles for USD 87 per month.
- Basic All-Access Subscription - Annual: Get yearly access to the Self-Study bundle for USD 564 per year.
- Full Immersion All-Access Subscription - Annual: Get yearly access to the Full Immersion bundle for USD 924 per year.
- All of the free digital certificates you achieve in training are going to be yours for life and they will never expire! Your training progress will also remain saved should you decide to cancel your training and re-enroll later.
Frequently Asked Questions
When are course payments due?
If you are enrolling for one of our premium courses/programs, the payment is due upon enrollment. Once the registration fee has been paid, you will receive instant access to all lectures and course materials.
If you are enrolling in the All-Access subscription plan, the payments are made at the start of the billing cycle and are automatically withdrawn from your credit card every month/year on the same day you registered.
Cancellation of the All-Access subscription will end the billing cycle.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), Paypal, and wire transfers for one-time course payments, and only debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex) for subscription plans.
If you are looking to enroll in our 2-year access courses and programs, and wish to proceed with a wire transfer from your bank, please email us at [email protected] with the filled-out form below and our Student Support team would be happy to issue you an invoice containing all of our banking details for the transfer
Mode of payment: Bank Transfer or Credit Card?
Program Bundle Type: Self-study or Full Immersion?
Billing Information (Complete Name & Address):
Note: This invoicing form also applies to students enrolling under company learning sponsorships.
Can I switch from membership to the program's 2-year access?
Membership fees from the subscription plan (monthly or yearly) are non-refundable and cannot be re-applied as fees to another program enrollment.