Student Dashboard - Overview
All of our courses are available online and may be accessed through your student dashboard. We have created an instructional video below to help you navigate through your student dashboard and know more about the other features
IN THIS ARTICLE
CREATING A PROFILE
Before your enrollment, you will need to register by creating a profile with your name and your email address.
a) Sign up with LinkedIn - just log in to your LinkedIn account and your profile will automatically be created;
b) Manual Input - input your first and last name, email address, and set a password
Students can earn the following badges when they achieve 100% on a number of qualified course assessments:
- Ace - achieve 100% on a course assessment
- Honor Roll - achieve 100% on three course assessments
- Dean's List - achieve 100% on five course assessments
Students pursuing any of our certification programs can also earn the following badges:
- Cum Laude - achieve an exam score of at least 85% on all of the program's required courses
- Magna Cum Laude - achieve an exam score of at least 90% on all of the program's required courses
- Summa Cum Laude - achieve an exam score of at least 95% on all of the program's required courses
Can I add the badges I earned to my LinkedIn profile?
We do not yet have the feature to showcase earned badges publicly. However, you may add your CFI certificate to your LinkedIn page. Click here to know more.