FMVA®, CBCA® and CMSA® as Designation
CFI is a world-leading provider of online financial analyst certification and training programs that also earn the following designations:
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® or FMVA®
- Certified Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)® or CBCA®
- Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)® or CMSA®
These finance designations can be used only once the certification has been earned and may be used as permitted below:
- May never be used generically in the noun form, as a verb, or in the possessive form.
- Must appear as adjectives to modify the subject, person, or certification.
- Certification holders are not permitted to use these finance designation marks as part of an email address, business name, or domain name.
✓ John Doe, FMVA
✓ John Doe, CBCA®
✓ Jane Doe, Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)
✓ Jane Doe, Certified Banking & Credit Analyst
✓ John Doe and Jane Doe are enrolled in the CMSA® certification program.
✘ John Doe is a Capital Markets & Securities Analyst.
✘ John Doe is an FMVA®.