FMVA®, CBCA®, CMSA®, BIDA™ as Designation
CFI is a world-leading provider of online financial analyst certification and training programs that also earn the following designations:
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® or FMVA®
- Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™ or CBCA®
- Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)® or CMSA®
- Business Intelligence & Data Analyst (BIDA)™ or BIDA™
These finance designations can only be used once the certification has been earned and may be used as permitted below:
- May never be used generically in the noun form, as a verb, or in the possessive form.
- Must appear as adjectives to modify the subject, person, or certification.
- Certification holders are not permitted to use these marks as part of an email address, business name, or domain name.
✓ John Doe, FMVA
✓ John Doe, CBCA®
✓ Jane Doe, Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)
✓ Jane Doe, Business Intelligence & Data Analyst (BIDA)™
✓ John Doe and Jane Doe are enrolled in the CMSA® certification program.
✘ John Doe is a Capital Markets & Securities Analyst.
✘ John Doe is an FMVA®.