Choosing the Best CFI for Teams Pricing Plan
In this article, we will provide information regarding the following:
Subscription Options ^
CFI for Teams currently offers two plans to choose from for your teams of 2+ learners:
- Basic (minimum 2 learners)
- Premium (minimum 2 learners)
Both plans come with one-year access to CFI's entire course catalog and allow your team to take the courses at your own pace. Furthermore, we'll share the features of both plans below:
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® certification program
- Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™ certification program
- Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)® certification program
- Business Intelligence & Data Analyst (BIDA)™ certification program
- Commercial Real Estate Specialization
- Environmental, Social & Governance Specialization
- Access to 100+ courses consisting of 5,000+ lessons
- Hundreds of hours of practical, skills-based video learning
- Excel, PPT, and PDF Files
- Guided case studies
- Quizzes, Assignments, and Tests
- Digital Blockchain Verified Certificate
The differences between the Basic and Premium Subscriptions are the final exams for each program, digital blockchain certifications of completion, and the level of support you will receive.
Here are the extras included with the Premium Subscription:
- Final exams including (FMVA)®, (CBCA)™, (CMSA)®, and (BIDA)™
- All digital blockchain certifications of completion
- Enhanced reporting
- A dedicated Account Manager starting at 20+ seats
- Customized learning paths and consultation with a Curriculum Specialist starting at 20+ seats
- Basic Subscription: $399 USD/user (minimum 2 learners) annually
- Premium Subscription: $497 USD/user (minimum 2 learners) annually
As of the moment, we currently do not offer the option of a monthly subscription plan.
CFI for Teams Subscription Plans Summary ^
If you're still unsure of which subscription plan is right for you, we'll go over a brief walk-through below.
Basic Subscription: Best for teams of 2+ learners who would like full access to the CFI learning library and basic business tools.
Premium Subscription: Best for teams of 2+ learners who would like certification exams and advanced business tools in addition to full access to the CFI learning library.
Can we purchase a single course or program?
At this time, we offer access to our entire course library, versus single courses. However, you have the ability to create and assign unlimited learning paths so that you can control what your team has access to. For example, if you only want them to see 1 path or 1 course, you can do so.
Are discounts available for teams?
Yes, volume-based discounts are available when signing up multiple team members or departments within your organization. Our volume discounts begin at 11 users.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
What currency are your courses priced in?
All of our online courses are priced in USD.
Can you honor the discount I received from B2C?
No, CFI for Teams is a unique offering, so the B2C discount does not apply.
Can I add more licenses down the line as my team grows?
Absolutely! Future purchases of additional licenses are co-termed to align with the original contract term. This simplifies the renewal process for your team. If the additional licenses purchased put you into a higher discount by volume tier, that discount will be reflected on the pro-rated amount for the additional licenses being added.