CPE Credits Information
CFI's online courses count as verifiable CPE credits for CPAs and other accounting designation holders. Our courses offer hands-on training for financial modeling, financial analysis, and accounting topics. Students take our courses to continue developing their skills and technical knowledge and can earn up to 254.5 CPE credits in total, after successfully completing all courses in CFI’s program.
To view the list of qualified courses, you can go to this page to view the list and the number of CPE credits that you can earn per course.
Retrieving your certificate to claim CPE Credits
To earn a CFI certificate a candidate must:
- Enroll in any certificate level course
- Download the included Excel files
- Complete all of the video-based chapters
- Complete the exercises in your downloaded Excel files
- Pass all of the final assessments with an 80% grade (you can always retake the final assessments)
Please make sure that all of the sections in the course are marked with the checkmarks by clicking the "Complete & Continue" button on the bottom center of the screen.
You can access your certificates to claim CPE credits under My Certifications > My Credentials > *choose the program* > CPE certificates on the right side.