CFI students and program certification holders must pledge to abide by the Corporate Finance Institute®'s (CFI) Code of Ethics.
All programs candidates and certification holders shall:
- Complete all exercises, quizzes, or qualified assessments without unpermitted assistance
- Not share course access with other persons
- Not plagiarize on projects, quizzes, assignments, or assessments
- Not post or share any learning resources or testing materials without the permission of CFI
- Conduct themselves with demeanor in accordance with maintaining the reputation and integrity of the profession, CFI, FMVA®, CBCA®, and CMSA® certification
- Uphold their fiduciary duties with integrity, good faith, and diligence
- Withdraw themselves from any influences which may impair or affect their professional judgment in any capacity
- Notify CFI immediately upon the discovery of any other persons violating the CFI Code of Ethics
Where to Find the Honor Pledge?
You can find the honor pledge from your dashboard by clicking Course Library > Programs > FMVA > Scroll down to the bottom > You will see a link to Sign the CFI Honor Pledge.
The honor pledge is in Step #4: Final Steps.
You must sign this to take the final exam and retrieve your certificate.
- Once you check off all the checkmarks in blue and insert your full legal name, click "Submit Honor Pledge." If you agree to all the points, the final exam will become available to you immediately.