CFI's students and program certification holders must pledge to abide by the Corporate Finance Institute®'s (CFI) Code of Ethics.
All programs candidates and certification holders shall:
- Complete all exercises, quizzes, or qualified assessments without unpermitted assistance;
- Not share course access with other persons;
- Not plagiarize on projects, quizzes, assignments, or assessments;
- Not post or share any learning resources or testing materials without the permission of CFI;
- Conduct themselves with demeanor in accordance with maintaining the reputation and integrity of the profession, CFI, FMVA®, CBCA®, and CMSA® certification;
- Uphold their fiduciary duties with integrity, good faith, and diligence;
- Withdraw themselves of any influences which may impair or affect their professional judgment in any capacity;
- Notify CFI immediately upon the discovery of any other persons violating the CFI Code of Ethics.