Learning Dashboard Walkthrough
Welcome to CFI! We're happy to have you on board and look forward to being a part of your education.
Having said that, it's time to get familiar with your learner dashboard!
In this article, we will introduce you to the sections and features of your CFI Learner Dashboard:
- Dashboard - includes an overview of the certification programs available, as well as the option to view the list of prep, core, and elective courses
- Catalog - here you will find the list of all the courses we offer, the courses you are currently on, as well as the courses/programs you have already completed
- Resources - take some of our skills assessments to check for your readiness. This section also includes additional case studies and premium templates for Full Immersion learners
- Premium Support - view available resources that we offer that we believe will help you succeed as a financial analyst
- Help Center - Full Immersion learners can request their free trial access to the system integration included in their bundle
- CFI Website - view our Help Center articles and find answers to the most frequently asked questions. This section also includes access to premium email support with our Program Specialists - an exclusive feature for Full Immersion learners
- CFI for Teams - view our Help Center articles and find answers to the most frequently asked questions. This section also includes access to premium email support with our Program Specialists - an exclusive feature for Full Immersion learners
- Follow CFI on LinkedIn - view our Help Center articles and find answers to the most frequently asked questions. This section also includes access to premium email support with our Program Specialists - an exclusive feature for Full Immersion learners
- My Account - view our Help Center articles and find answers to the most frequently asked questions. This section also includes access to premium email support with our Program Specialists - an exclusive feature for Full Immersion learners
Your dashboard section is the first page you will land on upon successful login. Your dashboard gives you a quick view of the programs and specialization bundles you are enrolled in, newly launched courses, your achievements, engagements, as well as additional resources.
My Learning History
This section shows your previously taken courses and modules for easier access.
My Bookmarks & Notes
To create a bookmark tag bookmark next to the name of the course, lesson, assessment, case study or template
My Transcripts & Certificates
This section provides a list of all courses you have successfully completed, the assessment score you got, the date you completed the course, the number of attempts, and the link to your digital certificate of completion, as well as certificates to claim CPE credits from this section.
You can filter the certificates by course name, or by the program. You can also download your transcript here: just click on 'Download Transcript' in the upper-right section
Courses, Specializations, Certifications
This section includes the list of all the courses that we currently offer. You can filter this by course name, bundles, or programs.
In this view, you can sort the courses according to Category, Program, or Level of Difficulty. Just click on Start/Resume Course to proceed with your training.
Note: If you have already completed the course and would like to retake it, you can do so by clicking on the course name and clicking 'Resume Course'
This section filters the specialization bundles that we currently offer.
Under the Continue Learning section, you will see the bundles that you are in progress, while the Completed Learning section will show the bundle that you have already completed.
The Continue Learning section gives you the list of programs you are enrolled in but have not finished yet, while the Completed Learning section views the program(s) you are already certified at
On this page, you can directly find resources that CFI offers to learners like a career map, eBooks, Excel shortcuts, etc.
*This section is only accessible to Full-Immersion learners.*
Learners enrolled in the Full Immersion bundle can take advantage of exclusive real-world cases, similar to our Amazon case study. Bonus case studies allow users to create complex financial models and compare results with completed models.
Please click here for more information on bonus case studies and premium templates.
The finance tools provide additional support for your training. Discover the partnership deals that can make your training more effective.
We have created case studies to help put learning into practice by working through our database of guided case studies. This section includes the list of all available case studies available per program; just click on Download Case.
This section includes a couple of assessments we have created to check your skill level in each subject category to help test how ready you are for CFI's courses and programs.
Premium Support ^
*This section is only accessible to learners who are enrolled in the Full Immersion bundle.*
This section includes available resources that we offer that we believe will help you succeed as a financial analyst. You can click on the following links to know more about these resources: Job Board, Adding Certificate to LinkedIn
Ask an Expert
Have a course-related question? Use the form below to submit your question.
To ensure that we answer your question correctly, please indicate course name, module, lesson, video timestamp, and be clear and specific with your question. This enables us to solve your question accurately and get back to you sooner. Here are some examples of clear questions:
- In the Business Valuation Modeling Part I course, module "Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)" video "WACC Formula", at time 0:20 the instructor refers Kd to the after tax cost of debt. Is the cost of debt essentially the same as the interest rate on the debt?
- Course: Financial Analysis Fundamentals. Spreadsheet: Efficiency ratio solution. Row 86. Working Capital Funding Gap. The figures are less than 0, so negative. What does this mean?
- Video: Completing the supporting schedules in Course Advanced Modelling and Valuation - I’m getting lost by the machinations, so apologies if this answer is from the left-field: Why are we using Goal Seek, when the result in line item #179 is the difference between Closing balance and the PP&E on the Balance Sheet?
Due to the high volume of questions, our average response time can be up to 24 hours.
You can submit up to 5 questions per week.
Financial Model Feedback
We provide feedback on your CFI coursework-related financial models! Please complete the fields below and one of our qualified in-house financial analysts will respond via email within 3-4 working days.
CV & Cover Letter Feedback
You can obtain a comprehensive review of your résumé from one of our in-house financial analysts. Just fill in the required fields for this section and receive honest feedback on your skills and expertise from experts that know the industry.
Help Center ^
This section provides you with a direct link to our Help Center Library to answer the most frequently asked questions.
Full Immersion learners can also request one-on-one email feedback from our qualified financial analysts through the Financial Model Feedback and Ask a Question sections. You can click here for additional information on the said features.
CFI Website ^
Get the real-world skills to excel in your career with accredited online courses, in-demand certifications, and productivity-boosting tools and resources.
CFI for Teams ^
Empower your employees with the certifications, training, and productivity tools they need—and the learning experience they want—to do their best work.
Follow CFI on LinkedIn ^
Follow CFI Profile on LinkedIn to be updated on our latest announcements, course updates, and news.
My Account ^
This section is where you can update your account information and edit billing and password settings.
You can enable night mode to ease reading and watching lessons when studying in a dark area.
This is your student inbox where you can find communication with the Finance Tools registration.