Change in Personal Account Information
You can change your name, email, and password from your Student Dashboard.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Change in Name and/or Email ID
- Change in Password
- Change in Billing Account Information
- Name Change in Certificate
Change in Name and/or Email ID
Go to My Account > Profile Settings - Personal Information > make the necessary changes > click 'Save Changes'
Note: Any change in name on an already issued certificate needs to be submitted through the name change request.
Change in Password
Go to My Account > Password > make the change > click 'Change Password'
Note: This change in password is only applicable if you can successfully login to your account but wants to change the password. If you are unable to login or have forgotten your password, please see the related article on Password Reset.
Change in Billing Account Information
You may also add/or remove your credit card details from My Account > Billing > My Credit Card > add or delete.
Name Change in Certificate
If there is a typo in your name, the wrong name has been used or you need part of your name added/removed, you will need to submit a name change request.
Sign In to Your Credential
The option to request a name change is not publicly available. You will need to prove you are the credential owner before you can make this request.
To sign in and access hidden options, follow our article: Access Hidden Options
How to Request a Name Change
- Sign in to your credential as described in the article mentioned above
- Along the bottom of the credential window, click the 'MORE' button
- In the pop-up menu, select the 'Request a Name Change' option
- Enter the name as you would like it to appear in both fields.
- Click 'Submit Request'