Full Immersion Features
While there are no differences between the Self-Study and Full Immersion bundles in terms of course content and resources, the Full Immersion Bundle includes exclusive features that provide additional support to your training.
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. One-On-One Financial Model Email Feedback and Premium Email Support
- Receive one-on-one email feedback from qualified financial analysts, enhancing your learning development, and improving your financial modeling skills.
Note: You can ask up to 5 questions per week and receive detailed feedback from our qualified program specialist.
2. Additional Practice Case Studies and Premium Templates
- Full-Immersion students can take advantage of exclusive real-world cases, similar to our Amazon case study. Bonus case studies allow users to create complex financial models and compare results with completed models. Please click here view for more information on bonus case studies and premium templates.
3. One FREE Financial Modeling Competition Entry
- Take part in the international CFI Financial Modeling Competition and be in with a chance to WIN USD $10,000 worth of cash prizes. Compete against other contestants by building a financial model in a “real-world” simulation and case study. Click here to view more information on our annual financial modeling case competition.
4. Résumé & Cover Letter Feedback
- Obtain a comprehensive review of your résumé from one of our in-house financial analysts. Receive honest feedback on your skills and expertise from experts that know the industry. Get personalized recommendations that will increase coherency and impress employers.
We have added several free bonus integrations in the Full Immersion Bundle/Plan. Check here to know more.
Once you enroll in the Full Immersion Bundle/Plan, you can get access to the integrations by following the instructions on your dashboard here.
Case Studies & Premium Templates Information
The extra case studies currently available in the Full Immersion bundle are:
1. Volta Electronics Co – LBO Case Study
- This case is designed to provide a tool for students to evaluate their ability to determine assumptions and drivers and is a resource for students to practice their LBO financial modeling skills. In this case, students will be playing the role of an Associate at a private equity firm that is considering an LBO transaction to acquire a private company, Volta Electronics Co. Students will need to model this company and calculate the maximum price per share that their private equity firm can offer Volta to hit their target expected IRR.
2. Financial Modeling Competition Case (2018 Case)
- The 2018 Financial Modeling Competition was a private equity case study where participants play the role of an Associate at a private equity firm. As an analyst at the firm, your task is to take all of the financial information provided in the CIM and build a financial model to value the business. Once your valuation is complete you will determine what you think the business is worth and make recommendations to the Investment Committee at the PE firm about whether or not they should invest, at what price, and how the deal should be structured.
We are continuously adding to our case studies library as they become available (constructing case studies is a detailed and time-consuming process) and once enrolled you will have 2-year access to these materials as well.
In addition to the case studies, there are also Investment Banking Pitch Deck Templates included in the Full Immersion Bundle. These investment banking pitch deck templates are designed to help pitch potential clients on a Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) deal. These pitch decks will allow analysts to summarize and present important information on a deal including company overview, industry trends analysis, valuation summary, valuation methodologies, and recommendations. You can take ideas from these templates and customize them to create a professional-looking pitch deck to propose to clients and secure a deal.
The premium templates in the Full Immersion Bundle are:
1. All-in-One Financial Model (LBO, M&A, 3-Statement Model) Template
- This all-in-one advanced valuation financial model analyzes a merger. The model integrates both DCF and LBO into the analysis. This is an advanced model for experienced finance professionals who are looking for an extensive analysis of a merger. Each part of the deal will be first analyzed individually for a granular and thorough analysis. This all-in-one financial model is one of CFI's most comprehensive financial model templates.
2. REIT Financial Model Template
- This REIT financial model template acts as a guideline for modeling a real estate investment trust (REIT). This model will help you get an understanding of the financial workings of a REIT. Real estate investment trusts (REIT) are firms that specialize in managing real estate to generate cash flow and income. Since directly investing in real estate requires huge amounts of capital, REITs provide an investor with the opportunity to invest in real estate even if they lack the ordinarily required funds.
3. Restructuring Financial Model Template
- This restructuring financial model template is used to demonstrate the financial interactions behind the restructuring process. Adjust this model to fit your needs as you conduct your financial analysis. For example, this model can be used when a company undergoes restructuring to prepare for a sale, merger, or acquisition. Alternatively, you can use this model in a more distressed scenario, such as chapter 11 bankruptcy, where a company must restructure while emerging from bankruptcy.
4. Bank Financial Model Template
- This bank financial model template is used to value financial institutions group (FIG) companies. This is a comprehensive model that analyzes the historical financial statements of a bank and forecasts five years of financials in order to reach an implied share price. This model can be fully modified and applied to any bank or other FIG company. Use this model to build out scenarios and test multiple business cases for financial institutions groups.
5. TMT Company Financial Model Template
- This TMT financial model template is used to value technology, media, and telecom firms. This model provides a template to use and apply your own assumptions to see how they would affect a TMT firm. Included in this model is a three statement model of projected financial statements as well as a DCF analysis. Use this TMT financial model template to test out different business states and conduct scenario analysis on a TMT firm! CFI also has a free telecom industry comps template if you are interested in seeing a different form of valuation!