Choosing the Best Pricing Plan
CFI's aim is to create plans that are accessible and convenient for all of our learners, no matter what industry they come from or what background they have. We get many questions about which plan might benefit our learners most, so we made this guide in hopes to help you make the right decision.
In this article, we will provide information regarding the following:
Subscription Options ^
CFI currently offers two plans to choose from:
- Self-Study Subscription
- Full-immersion Subscription
Both plans come with one-year access to CFI's entire course catalog and allow you to take the courses at your own pace. Furthermore, we'll share the features of both plans below:
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® certification program
- Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™ certification program
- Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)® certification program
- Business Intelligence & Data Analyst (BIDA)™ certification program
- Commercial Real Estate Specialization
- Environmental, Social & Governance Specialization
- Access to 100+ courses consisting of 5,000+ lessons
- Hundreds of hours of practical, skills-based video learning
- Excel, PPT, and PDF Files
- Guided case studies
- Quizzes, Assignments, and Tests
- Digital Blockchain Verified Certificate
The difference between the Self-Study and Full-Immersion Subscription is the kind of support you will receive and the integration access. Here are the extras included with the Full-Immersion Subscription:
- Macabacus Access (12 months free access)
- Capital IQ Access (2 months free trial)
- Refinitiv Workspace Access (3 months discounted access)
- PitchBook Access (4 months free access)
- Vertical IQ Access (6 months free access)
- Premium Email Support
- Model Review & Feedback
- Additional Case Studies
- Resume & Cover Letter Review
The integrations may be useful for financial analysts who work in the financial industry and frequently perform analysis, handle sales documents, analyze financial data, review loan opportunities, etc.
Note: You do not need any of these integrations to complete or be successful in any of CFI's programs. They are just extras and can largely benefit finance professionals.
Aside from the integrations, the Full-Immersion Subscription also includes premium email support, tutoring, and more. You will have access to these options right from your dashboard.
If you think you'll require more assistance throughout the course, the Full-Immersion would be the right choice for you.
- Self-Study Subscription: $497 USD
- Full-Immersion Subscription: $847 USD
Please be advised that the $41.42 (or $70.58) displayed is the estimated monthly expense for the annual subscription pricing plan. This means you will be charged once for the entire year and won't be charged again until your subscription is due to renew. As of the moment, we currently do not offer the option of a monthly subscription plan.
If you do not wish to renew your subscription at the end of your billing cycle, you may cancel it from your CFI account. Once canceled, you won't be charged again and you will lose access to your CFI courses at the end of your billing cycle, so make sure you only do so once you're sure about it.
All of the free digital certificates you achieve in training are going to be yours for life and they will never expire! Your training progress will also remain saved should you decide to cancel your training and re-enroll later.
CFI Subscription Plans Summary ^
If you're still unsure of which subscription plan is right for you, we'll go over a brief walk-through below.
Self-study Subscription: Best for learners who want to take their time navigating through the self-paced courses and do not require tutoring.
Full-Immersion Subscription: Best for learners who prefer to have integration features and support available for help navigating through the courses.